Miramar Vineyards, located at 12255 New Avenue, San Martin, CA
WINE TASTING, VISITING POLICIES, AND GUIDELINES 2021
At Miramar Vineyards we are proud of our beautiful grounds and warm hospitality; we are very grateful for your visit. Please realize we are a working vineyard and winery. Keep in mind we are a private establishment designed for adults and not a public park or playground.
The safety of our guests and employees is our first priority. To ensure that your time with us is enjoyable, and to manage the many types of guests and groups who would like to visit us, we have the following practices and policies in place.
We ask all Miramar Vineyards guests to read and observe our Visiting Policies and Guidelines:
TASTING ROOM, PATIO, LAWN AND BOCCE AREAS
- Wine Tasting - Tasting fee is $15.00 per person to taste 5 wines from our tasting menu.
- Tasting Room - Please check in at the Greeter's station (prior to finding a table) when you arrive so we can say hello and know that you are here.
- Please remember to bring your ID. By Law, all guests who drink alcohol must be able to prove that they are at least 21 years of age.
- The Patio, Lawn, and Bocce Area are for customers, and unless marked as "Reserved" are available on a first-come basis.
- For the enjoyment of everyone, please leave the area clean, pick up around you, and throw away unused items.
- Bocce Ball Court - You can obtain a play set by leaving an ID at the register. There is also a sign-up sheet for very busy days for our guest's convenience, so please do check to see if someone has already signed up for your desired time-slot. Please help keep our court in playing condition. We ask that you do not allow your children to play with the bocce balls, bring in any additional balls, or use this area as a playground.
- Reservations are welcome but not required (walk-ins are welcome too!).
- Please enjoy our beautiful grounds when you visit. In consideration of all guests, Wine Tasting Reservations are for a 1.5-hour time slot.
- Feel free to bring in and enjoy snacks during your wine tasting. Reservations are not required for parties of 8 or less.
- Should you wish to make a reservation for up to 8 people, pease click on this link to select your preferred day and time and reserve a table: Miramar Table Reservation. Please note every guest in your party must be accounted for in your reservation total. We welcome children and guests who will not be tasting, however they must be included in the reservation total number of guests.
- Tasting, and all full afternoon reservations for parties larger than 8 require a deposit and/or include fees (for details please see our Reservations and Hosted Events page).
- For all details regarding our Reservations and Hosted Events Pricing and Policies, please see our Reservations and Hosted Events page.
- Outside alcohol and beverages are not allowed at any time due to licensing and liability restrictions. Please do not bring any wine, beer, or spirits that you did not purchase at Miramar Vineyards on the day of your visit.
- If you prefer a beverage other than wine during your visit, Miramar offers a range of sodas, beer, and water available for purchase.
- Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome!
- Please enjoy the beautiful views of our vineyard area from a distance. We are a working farm. Please contain your enjoyment of our grounds to the patio areas and tasting room area.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
- We welcome children of all ages for wine tasting visits (1.5 hours) on the patio when they are closely attended by an adult responsible for their behavior and safety at all times. For the safety of your children and the comfort of other guests, children may not run around the property or be unattended on the property.
- No outside balls or big, loud or remote-control toys, and ensure that you prevent children from playing in the bocce court or using the area as a playground.
- If this level of attention and behavior is not possible, we ask that you make arrangements to leave children at home. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- For more specifics regarding children and related policies for our Private and Semi-Private events, please see our Reservations and Hosted Events page.
LIVE MUSIC EVENT DAYS
- Due to limited seating and space, and as a service to our wine club members, we are able to take reservations for members-only, and for up to a maximum of 8 people on a first come first serve basis.
- During live music events days, we will be offering wine by the bottle and by the glass. We are unable to offer wine-tasting during these event days.
- Adults over 21 years of age and older only.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, we ask that our customers please not park across the street from our venue. Instead, please follow the parking signs to take advantage of the available parking located on the property tucked around the patio and around the back near the vineyard area. We request this action for the safety of our neighbors and patrons.
We have established these policies to help ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all our valued patrons. Thank you in advance for observing these guidelines. Policies are subject to change at Miramar Vineyard's discretion.